Wednesday, March 18, 2015

My mistake and what I am excited about

Today I made a mistake. I told my whole class I had this blog and now they said they were going to look on it. It might be just me but I think I pulisted some personal things on here. The person I am talking about today is named Dylan. He told everyone that I had a blog and told them my blog name and were to find it. (He yelled it out) I think that's embarrassing. But enough about him lets talk about the stupid state test we have to take, yes their easy but some of the questions are hard. The math math state test are sort of hard ( but I am not good at math) but the language art states test I think are very easy. Tomorrow is a normal day so I might not blog tomorrow. Now what I am excited about. After my trip in T-29 days i am going to get 4 sheep two for me to take care of and two for my parents. Now I am excited to do my trip and get it over with. Finally I have a musical ate the end of this week and I am very nervous. I am also nervous about my acting recital at May 3 so those are the things I am needs about. Again my name is Sophia and I am signing off, bye! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment