Sunday, January 24, 2016

Snow Day/What's new with me

So yesterday there was a huge blizzard, My parents have been preparing for it all week. They put everything in the barn, got all the cats they could find and put them in the house fueled everything up, skid loader, Polaris, my dads truck and my moms car if the power went out. 

We were watching TV when it happened, I keep looking at fcps.org for info school and they said "all weekend activities have been canceled at fcps. I was watching the snow fall and fall see my vision of our neighbors house go and I heard the wind howling against the house, and saw the snow gently fall but when the wind came it was like the bully to the snow. 

The next day it was still falling, and when I got up I really wanted to go sledding. Last year or two years ago I got blow up sled for Christmas. There was no snow that year but this year when I blow it up and started carrying it out there was a big pile of snow that I had to climb over and whenever I took a step my feet sank so I decided to use the sled as a life raft and so I kept inching along and I decided to hope on and slide down the hill instead of inching a long so I hoped on and instead of going forwards I went backwards. 
Then I tied it again then realized that it wouldn't work then just brought it down slowly with me. My dad in all of this was clearing snow when he saw me with my sled he said we wouldn't be sledding in the big hill that we have were it's good to sled I was disappointed but... 

After I put my sled in the barn and decided to jump into the snow and make a snow angle. It didn't work that well. After that I decided to make a snow tunnel. We have these pillars that always form when there  is snow so I walked over to the farthest one a started digging. Every couple inches I would stop and clear the snow out, make it taller, and smooth the walls down. By the time I was finished it was big enough to fit my whole body in, it was so amazing. 

After I did that I went back inside, striped, and took a shower, my hair was frozen still. After my long shower I got dressed in the most comfortable clothes, then I went down stairs to watch TV with my family and relax. 

For dinner we had pizza and after we all had these frozen fruit bars witch by the way are so delicious. Then we went to bed. 

Today I woke up and decided to stay in my PJ's all day but after my mom got me out of bed and made me eat breakfast, I went upstairs to get my phone and when I get it and come back out of my room my dads sitting at the top of our stairs and wouldn't let me go down. I was about to go down our backstair way but my dad started to raise his voice telling me to get dressed. So after I got dressed and my brother came down stairs, my parents went outside to save two cats that were stuck under the house and they cleared the drive so they can get out tomorrow for work. 

Me and my brother whoever are staying home tomorrow because last night my brother, Gabe, checked fcps and it said that schools were closed for tomorrow. My great-grandma says that school will be closed on Tuesday too. I am hoping that she is correct for two reasons, the first reason is because we have off school, and the second reasons because if we come back on Wednesday I would have my new contacts in and I would start off the week with them. If we do have school on Tuesday then people would see me in glasses then the next day I would be without them.

So a little about me now that I am posting again. I am eleven years old. I live and a farm. My dream career/jobs are, water slide tester, journalist, photographer, the arts teacher, ( dancing, singing acting teacher) and the last job or career I want to do is be a famous actor, singer, or dancer. mostly actor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment